on Tuesday, January 3, 2012
I haven't been able make a proper post in a while due to lack of a computer and 1349841648 gifs/reaction memes. But right now, I just have to deal with internet explorer and no gifs.

Or reaction memes.
-sob-

I'm not sure if I said this already, but I've already signed 40+ photos for my cousin's class and two textbooks~ One of the girls were brave enough to write on my wall the she was a "big fan". You don't get that a lot in Australia :D something new, I guess. adfka;sdkfjla  I love their school though, their running track is red dirt, and the oval is massive. Their school canteen sells FULL MEALS for under 5AUD.

Anyhoo, I've been sitting in this computer room for over an hour just...not knowing what to do aside from blogging, going on facebook and...yeah that's about it. I can't actually upload any pictures seeing as this is a school computer and I don't want to, well, vandalise it with my...stuffs. TBH it's boring the shit out of me.

Oh and when I get back to Australia, you're gonna have to visit my Wordpress instead because my dad blocked blogger back there T^T But here's the link: whereistheotherwordpress.wordpress.com

yeah...that (awkward?) moment when you realise how f**king hot one of your primary school friends became...
Sorry, that was an in the moment kind of thing.

Well, I think I'm gonna get outta here...finally.

A la Prochaine~

"I wanna be drunk when I wake up. On the right side of the wrong bed."

0 comments: