Update~

on Friday, August 3, 2012
HOKAY so. It's been a while. what, like a week? i don't really care to know. so. i don't even-- it's 9:15pm and I'm already tired and my fitness levels are diminishing. which is pretty unfortunate :/ especially with leadership camp coming up. As I said last time, don't miss out on school in your senior years. Well, it can be ok sometimes especially when you manage to get yourself an extension for two subjects.

I've been listening to an awful lot of Epik High and F.T Island recently. I didn't realise how atrociously depressing it was until I looked up the lyrics and what kind of things they sung about: discrimination, sexual crimes, war, religion, education. The kind of things that the Korean Culture and Tourism tried to silence on air (Korean Times News). One song I've been listening to is Airbag by Tablo, the main rapper of the group.

F.T. Island, for me, is kind of a new found interest and it's growing as well. A 5-member boy band singing pop and rock. I'm still getting around to listening to more of their songs. 애인이 돼 주길 바래요 is one of the songs that I've been listening to lately. Their debut album "Cheerful Sensibility" isn't too bad either. Just looking here, their debut song, 사랑앓이 (Love Sick) topped the K-pop charts for eight consecutive weeks.

K. enough of the reviews. Haidong Gumdo Nationals are coming up and I need some good training. 

I might go for a run tomorrow morning.

A la Prochaine~

0 comments: