on Saturday, August 11, 2012
Day15 16.
Confess everything to everyone and probably trash my room for the fun of it. Get drunk and have a massive party so that when the world ends, I'll be hungover and all that I'll feel is the blinding pain behind my eyes. Maybe.

Day17.
Initially, I wanted to be a speech pathologist because I knew a few people who were speech impaired. Now, I've thought about being a teacher but speech pathologist keeps coming up since I think of different ways to go about it.

Day18.
Name of tv show that I've become addicted to: stuck between House and Whose Line is It Anyway.

Day19.
Places I've lived (been to): Australia, Taiwan, Japan, Korea, Singapore and Hong Kong

So I'm two days away from disaster. My english is due and I'm still procrastinating.










Well shit.

After having read my sister's blog, I found out two things:
a) she owns huskies










and b) I might not be most likely not in the list for Leadership camp










0 comments: