22 and 23

on Thursday, August 16, 2012
Day22.
Picture of what I wore today: well I would but none of the cameras in our house are working so...instead, I'll have you use your imagination and picture what I wore today for my English Presentation which I got AN A-  XDDDDD

anyway: White polo ralph lauren button up dress shirt with blue vertical stripes Regent Striped or something; black dress pants and dress shoes. google it or something, idk :P

Day 23.
A letter. to someone. Anyone
Publicly? Really? well here goes.
Dear
Hey _________, it's been a while :P I don't know how you're doing now but I hope you're all good and schools doing ok for you. We haven't talked much of late, personally or online but I hope we can soon. I'm not sure about what I feel toward you but what I am sure of is that I miss you and I hope we can meet up sometime, sooner rather than later.

Regards,
Eddie.

SO. I watched Batman on Wednesday and I've gotta say that...Anne Hathaway definitely suits the role of Catwoman. Oh GOD she's hot. Just saying. But still, the plot is brilliant, casting is amazing and the music really gives it the edge. As predictable the ending is, it's still an amazing movie and I'll probably not go watch it again until it comes out on DVD. 

Speaking of movies to watch, here's my list of what I'm planning on watching: Bournce Legacy, Total Recall and Looper.

That'll be it for now.

A la prochaine~

1 comments:

Tina Sung said...

Hello Eddie I found my blog teehee and THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE PRESENT :3
xoxo