HEY STELLAAAAA

on Monday, August 6, 2012
Day11
Favourite quote: Not fuck, like in those movies. Not even have sex. Just sleep together, in the most innocent sense of the phrase. But I lacked courage(...)and I was gawky and she was gorgeous and I was hopelessly boring and she was endlessly fascinating. So I walked back to my room and collapsed on the bottom bunk, thinking that if people were rain, I was a drizzle and she was a hurricane. - Looking for Alaska.
Day12
Screenshot my desktop:




















I think two a day should cut it.

I'm starting to get really, really nervous for my English review speech: for one thing, I haven't even finished it and the powerpoint hasn't nearly been completed. I've got a pretty good idea as to what I'm going to say in terms of improvising unfamiliar parts but still, yeah.

DRAMA. OH GOD THE DRAMA. Right. so in yesterday's post, I mentioned how I was writing my drama essay, right? I wrote up to around 500 words in 2 hours which is...pretty good in my standards. Come this morning, I set off to do my assignment where I did another 200 words. *Pats on the back*. Fast forward to my first subject of the day: Drama and, again we have laptops and I plug my USB in and BAM

gone. a whole assessment item gone as well as half my music.

Which is why I ended re-writing the whole thing from scratch 2 hours ago. It's a lot easier, now that I knew what I was writing about but still. Stupid me for not backing it up.

tl;dr always remember to back up your work.

Romeo vs Marlon Brando:
Romeo: "But soft, what light through yonder window breaks? It is the east and Juliet is the sun!"

Marlon Brando: "HEYYY STEELLLAAA!!!!"http://youtu.be/S1A0p0F_iH8

A la Prochaine~

0 comments: