ERMAHGERD

on Saturday, August 4, 2012













Oh, the things I find on Reddit.

So I found this thing on my friend's blog came up with this 30 day challenge thing and here it is:
































I won't do one everyday but just, every time I blog, I'll do a day until I'm done so if I forget, just remind me in the cbox thing on the left.

Speaking of which. WHY ARE THERE SO MANY BLOG WALKERS.

I think I'll go up to day 10 today, just to catch up.

Day1.
Write some basic things about yourself.
16, Asian, Australian, likes drawing and stuff.
Day2.
Likes: tumblr, reddit, blogging, drawing, exercise XD, HdGd, music, SNSD, magic and drama(s)
Dislikes: being sick, arguments, being behind on stuff, people who lip-sync, injustice, being interrupted, flaws in plans, bitches (ain't shit but hoes 'n' tricks :P) and slow internet
Day3.
Woke up at 7:35 and got up at 8:47 and stumbled down the stairs to greet mum good morning. Meandered a little until 9 and switched on the tv just to see SBSPopAsia. Watched for half an hour until I realised the music they were playing was...average. Aside from a few. Switched to channel nine and cursed it for replaying swimming again until they turned to diving. Walked over to cupboard to bring out cereal and then the fridge to get out the milk.
Holy shit, do I have to keep going? It's like 3 now.
skip forward a few hours.
Worked on Drama for 2 hours and had bacon strips with rice ._____.
had a shower
came down stairs and started blogging.
DONE. Up to this point, anyway. I'll just put it here that I'm having a haircut, maybe.
Day4.
Meaning behind my tumblr name: just another in the whereistheother series
Day5.
Five places I want to visit: Seoul, Tokyo, Paris, New York and London. Typical places but in no specific order.
Day6.
SNSD ummmmmmm I'm not sure but Katei has a pretty big influence on me to go and study different style of modern music. In his case, he went to Japan for a few years and did music there and came back with neo-classical music. pretty impressive stuff. But still, I do have a thing for SNSD. just sayin'
Day7.
What do I read? Sherlock Holmes and a few factual books. Next stop: biographies. Boring, I know.
Day8.
Three things I want to say to different people? I'm not sure, actually. Could be along the lines of "Can't wait for you guys to come up to Queensland in October." "Fast Eddie's pretty fast at Gumbups" and "Your grammar, your taste in music and your self-depreciation doesn't really help you get far. Just sayin'"
Day9.
Pet Peeves. People eating loudly, people cutting into people talking, and grammatically incorrect people like "Don't you wish you're girlfriend was grammatically incorrect like me?"
Day10.
If I had to pick one food or beverage to live off for the rest of my life? omgomgomgomgomgomg. i don't know DDD: Water for drink and probably fried rice or something.

Well that took longer than I expected. Maybe that's because I was writing this and writing my drama assignment at the same time.

Before I finish, watch this: http://youtu.be/PJnERje97jw
this guy. this guy.

A la Prochaine~

0 comments: