on Monday, May 28, 2012
Right, so. How would I put this? I am insanely happy that I've got my Maths B assignment away, my english review is due in a week (plenty of time, I'm sure) and exams are sounding like a breeze at the moment. They probably won't in about a week's time but still, I'll enjoy while I can. For now, I'll just stock up on my Girl's Generation shit and be on my way. Otherwise, I'll be blogging. or something.

I'm actually kinda glad that my dad cuts my internet:
5 minutes of work, better check facebo-- 
Internet: NO
... how about youtu--
NOPE
blogg--
UH-UH
what about 8tra--
no
Can I just check my ema--
YOUR WHAT?
FOR F*** SAKE'S, WHAT CAN I WATCH? REDTUBE?
Internet: Yeah, why not.
WELL-- wait wut ._.


of all the things, and he doesn't block that. well, heck, I'll just run along and play Neopets then.

SO. about my GG obsession that someone requested me to blog about.
So pretty much, I started listening to "Mr Taxi" a lot more than usual. Then I continued on to tumblring them, then more music, then researching then HOPEFULLY thinking that they might, at some point, decide to come to Brisbane. Which - obviously - isn't happening any time soon. Since they're in LA doing SMTown stuff. D:

So that's my state thrown into about 3 sentences. Since I'm still polishing up my maths, I'm gonna throw on some GG and keep working.

A la Prochaine

0 comments: