GUYS

on Wednesday, May 30, 2012


GUYSGUYSGUYSGUYSGUYS

i found this awesome little guy on the internet because that's what people do. find cute stuff online and share it around like the lovely people they are.







isn't that just...fjafhdkjas;fjdkl;ajgfkdl;a

anyway. so apparently I'm going gay. according to my friend's check on my tumblr. it looks too "pretty" for a guy's blog. If you're curious, here it is. STILL. I only reblogged Leonardo DiCaprio 3 times ever and a picture of a guy because that's just..

look it's a blog, right? you just blog whatever you feel like blogging. i...can't really put that in a metaphor but if you find one, just feel free to tell me :P

So here goes: a list of gifs that i happen to have~






Yeah. I've had this...thing for the last week or so. Pretty much while I was sick. Most of the pictures were either too big or didn't work D:

That might explain it.

Most of the pictures were either too big or didn't work D: 
Right. well I'm gonna leave this here before my internet dies on me so...

A la Prochaine~

"A rain drop never feels responsible for the flood."

EDIT: images removed. reworded

0 comments: