on Friday, May 18, 2012
On the walk home with Eric:
Me: Hey that's really cool: you're wearing earphones and I'm wearing headphones, you have slightly darker skin while mine's lighter, you have your school bag and I have my sports bag.
~while I'm saying this, he's nodding along in agreement~
Me: You hate Kpop and I do, I'm a guy and you're a girl.
Eric: -stops nodding-
Eric: But I have a dick and you don't.
Me: What kind of weird chick has a dick?
Eric:
Me:
Eric:
Me:
Eric: That's why they had to cut yours off.













Good call, Eric, good call.


So, I've been tossing up between Miss A and Girl's Generation now that James tells me about Suzy 'n' all that. But I mean:






















And she's the oldest in the group~














Ok that's enough.

Two posts in one day.

Noice.

0 comments: