Pretty much nothing to see here.

on Sunday, May 27, 2012
So right now, I'm partying my f***ing arse off having just finished my Maths B assignment. Pretty much all I did was have myself pretend that it was due the next day so that at the end of it, I could tell myself: Assignment you can't do the night before? Bitch Please, I just did that. Doesn't in any way mean that I'm actually gonna get myself an A for it.

So I've been sick for the past week and I only just realised the up-side to it: I have this freakin awesome Thor voice XD it's pretty, like, awesome :3 Just thought I should put that here.

I pretty much forgot what I was gonna blog about today...

Well that's awkward.

should i just

post about

my sudden SNSD obsession?

like. about how I've got a whole folder of gifs/pngs?

fuck, i've got posters n everything.

not to mention the FREAKING AVENGERS

ok i'm gonna stop

gifs/photos next time

bibi

A la Prochaine.


0 comments: