Excerpts from my diary and iPod

on Thursday, December 29, 2011
Diary:
28 December 2011
I'm not quite sure if I should recap on the last week and a half. I don't know how to put it. I want to but I don't know how to put it.
I think I forgot to mention the I now have two k-pop CDs: BigBang and Girl's Generation. Maybe I have but not here (mentioning) I have this little notebook as an on-the-run kind of thing.

I remember around this time (last year), I wrote in my old diary. But the style was heaps different.

iPod:
27 December 2011 1:28PM
Driving in Taiwan
Suddenly turns into hidden road

Holy shit there was a road there?!

26 December 2011 3:39PM
My little cousin wanted some ice cream but his mum kept saying no.

He went over to my mum and said: "I want to have ice cream"

That was his first English phrase spoken to my mum :P

Bitch knows how to get his ice cream.


Ok so I've just noticed i have 69 notes on my iPod ;D

I'm gonna have to stop there because my cousin needs to do his homework but I'll actually recap on the last two weeks next time :P

since there wasn't much in this post, i decided to entertain you with this puppy, bitches love puppies:

Meet Archo :3

A la Prochaine

0 comments: