on Monday, December 5, 2011
Unfortunately, having the life i don't have, I've been on the computer for pretty much the whole day

Fortunately, my AWESOME friend, Alex, introduced me to this Flight of the Frenchies trailer.

I cannot stress how freaking adjfkl;djshbdgvjfdsak;fajvdkjl;gvjfdaksl it is.


naahh it's not much. not like someone's standing on a piece of string that's tighter than a g-string (thinner than one so to speak) on the top of a fucking cliff.

not at all.

here's the video

Anyway, i'll get back to this later, my diary's feeling a little lonely.

A la Prochaine

But things just get so crazy, living life gets hard to do.

1 comments:

FluidMotion said...

:D You legend. I thought you'd like it :P http://vimeo.com/groups/sports/videos/31241154
Here's a 14 min free segment. I wanna watch the whole thing so bad. :)