Things I love about Summer:

on Thursday, December 1, 2011
- The heat
- The feeling you get when you walk into an air-conditioned room
- Summer storms
- When it rains at night
- Sunrise: 3:30am and sunset: 7:15
- Walk around without a shirt on for the whole day
- Lazy Mornings
- The Beach
- Just...Summer in general :D


So I'll be off to Taiwan in about 2 weeks. Funny 'cause i get to Taiwan and then I leave for Seoul the next day ._.
huh.
We're only there for 4 days so...gotta fit all my shopping, sightseeing, skiing and star stalking all in that time so...

any requests for anything? i'm pretty sure 1AUD is equal to...1160.30953KRW (Korean Won) so i should be able to buy like a...cap or something idunno just ask and i'll see :P


SO. I reblogged a post saying that anyone could give me a name and i would tell them a story about something between us.
The first one was Laura, then came Lola = =" and then some troll decided to throw in Cathy...

hmph.

I won't completely ignore it but i think i might write some 2 paragraphs on each person anyway.

this guy: 
Is my hero :P

A la Prochaine

It's love, not Santa Claus

0 comments: