on Friday, October 21, 2011
YOYOYO
I GOT A SNAPBACK XD
too bad it's fake D: but i guess it's the thought that counts


Oh god, we have assignments and we've been "working" on them all day... no, it's not like we were playing "this is the only level" for the whole time, no. I pretty much came home today like:



Ugh, me n Lloyd went to gym this morning and...
it wasn't on. 
Mr Grant wasn't here and Mr Bateson wouldn't let us D: we even got on our knees~

so we went off and did a whole bunch of chin up on the top oval.

and i did one hand pushups XD i need to work on those cause i haven't done them in aaages. I just remember that the guy who taught me was some 60 year old random whose ringtone was "Baby" by JB
That was pretty funny :P

HAHAHA so my brother was complaining about how he didn't have as many followers as i did and that i got more messages then him. He blamed it on all of "that love shit" that i posted/reblogged. but yeah i do love my followers <3 one of them called me a sexy mofo ;D so yeah :P

Off to some violin concert now so i'll post up later~

A la prochaine~

0 comments: