on Wednesday, October 26, 2011
You know, I often wonder about God's decisions and where he puts me in certain points in time. Like today, if those two people hadn't skipped in front of me today; if I didn't do FI, if I decided to go to State High instead, or if i had run away that sunday afternoon and slept on the streets. There are some things that I'm sure that He does but I'm not too clear why. There are those things, those people, that you thought were absolutely perfect, things couldn't have been better. But something happens and things either go one way or the other. They stick closer to you and bonds become stronger or things just kinda fall apart. Every time. Every single fucking time. I get close to...that, something will always happen and "that" doesn't happen.

I guess. No. I know that God has something in store for me. I know that He knows what's best for me. So i'll just stick by Him and He'll lead the way for sure.

I think that'll do. For now.

I need to perform at a Awards Evening so i gotta go get ready.

A la prochaine~

0 comments: