WTF IS THIS

on Sunday, October 30, 2011
I'll just give you this general outline of my online social networking history:
When I was 10, i got my first email address
When i was 12, i got msn
when i was 14 and a half i got facebook.
i signed up to tumblr, twitter, stumbleupon, gmail, yahoo, youtube, 8tracks and apple this year as well as subscribing to all sorts of things

I met this 11 year old kid at a concert last night, back stage. 
She ran up to me and asked: HEY CAN I PLAY WITH YOUR IPOD?!?!
Me: uhh yeah sure. she snatches it away instantly. 
Her: What's your paaaaaswoooord?
ok so this goes on for aages as she tries to guess my password...
eventually she gets on and mutters something along the lines of: ....facebook....friends....chat....wall...
at this point, i don't actually know if she's kidding or if she's actually serious...
i didn't know she was 11 either.
WHAT. THE ACTUAL. FUCK
she said: Well, i made my profile when i was 8 

are you fucking serious.

then she tries to steal my lucky card D':

ANYWAY
i seriously need some sleep. for the last week or so, i've had like a gazillion concerts so i've been up till about at least 12 every night. but i'll catch up later on...

LOLOLOLOL

Genesis: Chapter 3
20 And God said, “Let the waters teem with the breath of living creatures, and let birds fly above the land across the face of the expanse of heaven.” And so it was.
21 And God said, “Let there be an herb that when set ablaze and inhaled, it shall expand your mind in new and interesting ways. And I shall try this herb right now, while I am creating shit.” And so he did.
22 And God said, “Okay, so, what if… I took a beaver, right? And then gave it a duck bill. Wait, wait, I’m not done. Now… let’s make it a mammal, but have it lay eggs. Dude, this is awesome. What else? Ummm… a venomous foot would be cool. And it should waddle like an idiot.” And it was so.
God giggled for 30 minutes, ate some Doritos, and fell asleep for a while. 
And it was good.
Found that on tumblr~
So i have this new favourite song: "FUCK YOU" XD It's by Cee-Lo and it has nothing to do with anyone it's just that CL is pretty f***ing awesome and...yeah
just thought i'd clear that up.


awesome. well. dad's just blocked the internet so i'll finish there~

A la Prochaine~

0 comments: