Nostalgia

on Tuesday, October 18, 2011
so i was going through my previous diary entries.

now what i mean by previous is anything from grade 7 till now

holy SHIT i was weird. there was this emo note and i found something about myself that i had no idea about...
it was pretty cool cause one of the entries was actually a letter and...i swear my head just spun reading it

Annyway, aww crap, we have assignments and exams DDDDD': aww shit i haven't studied for accounting...
oh well, i pretty much failed all my elective subjects.

It's really awkward at QYO how i hear some people talking near me about how much they love having sex and i'm just sitting over here like:

you know what's sad? a lot of things but for me it's just that i've almost completely lost my addiction to tumblr...
that's bad. really bad.

I mean i go on at around 5:45 and then i realise i only have 15 minutes but i get so lost then it suddenly ticks over to 6 right when i'm in the middle of reblogging something
Damn control freaks.

Beethoven - Opus 13 Grande Sonate Pathétique
Favourite piano piece right now
Second is Rustle of Spring.

A la prochaine

0 comments: