This dream...

on Monday, October 24, 2011
So i keep having this dream:
I walk down this path from a main road into a cul-de-sac then i go into this house for a party and i just kinda sit there. I don't talk much in my dreams, i normally look around but this time i just sit there, just waiting for something to happen. I dunno what, when or why but i'm just waiting for this thing...

then i just kinda stand up and leave. Fall into my bed and wake up again -____-
yeah there are some dreams where i kinda want to go back, when i wake up but i can't be bothered retracing through everything

dunno what it's about~

huh
anyway, i was on my way home today and i walked past this house and... i saw these two dogs trying to rip each other's heads off :/ ouch. it sounded pretty nasty from where i was. 

Aaanyway AWWW FUCK
the physics exam today was CRAAAAP
me n ben (half) finished the exam and kinda legged it saying:

AHAHAHAHAHAAAAA
THAT RETARD IN DODGEBALL TODAII~
i was like:

so me n (other) Ben went down to the oval to watch Dodgeball and it was pretty damn funny
My team (plus2) was meant to lose because of lack people.

yeah we won. Actually, i knew we were gonna win because the other team had this guy whose name i won't mention because i'm not like that little useless piece of shit

 i watched and i saw him get smashed :P
outside:

inside:

bitch got pwned

welp
i found out that i've had something going on every friday for the last two weeks and this week making it three weeks in a row that i've had something happening. And if this week's concert goes on past 11 then i'm gonna find it hard to make it to a fucking rehearsal in the morning



  
creying.

anyway

A la prochaine~

0 comments: