School fights and sword fights

on Monday, December 24, 2012
Ok so, I just had about 50 hello pandas and a cup of milk and I'm not feeling too good so don't mind what I'm about to say.

So eating that many hello pandas is bound to leave a caffeine-sensitive person like me in a hyper kind of state. As a result, I normally crave a really good fight scene from any movie. Or just an action movie of any sort. As long as it's good. This time, I found this scene from Once Upon a Time in a High School (some Korean movie, idk). I found it oddly satisfying.





At a certain point I started thinking, "OK, well, he's gone long enough, he's bound to get tired by now." BUT NO. He just keeps on fighting. Fuck, this guy is amazing. adsjfklas;jfdklsa;fjdksla;fjdkslal; this is what you call a good fight scene. You can hear every ping of the nunchuck, every thump of a punch especially at around 4:14.

I dunno. I guess. Long story short, this is how I feel I would like to do to a lot of the kids at school. As psychotic, violent and perhaps disturbing as this sounds, this is what my mind looks like when I get bored. Actually, not even when I'm bored. Just whenever I feel like it. Y'know those mind games that people play when they're bored? Stuff like: figuring out how screwed you are if a zombie apocalypse happened where you were. No? Just me? Ok then.

Anyway, I'll be on my way to Sydney tomorrow afternoon and I haven't finished packing yet. So in the meantime, I'll just keep watching Korean sword movie scenes because they're just so sexy.

Girls with swords are sexier than girls with guns. Just sayin'

That's probably enough from me.

Must watch: Sword in the Moon and Shadowless Sword. I haven't watched them yet but I'm really keen. Like really keen.

A la Prochaine~

0 comments: