Three weeks.

on Monday, June 18, 2012
You have no idea how insanely happy I am to have finished off ALL my exams. I pretty much went to school, nervous as shit, and started practicing. Fast-forward a couple of hours and I'm on my way home :D Thing is, I forgot my keys so I spent 2 hours in my backyard trying to figure out how to pitch a curveball. No progress.

Three weeks. Three weeks from now, I'll be on my way to the airport. Three weeks and one day from now, I'll be watching a movie (maybe). Three weeks and two days, there's gonna be, like, a shitload of training 'cause, man, we are gonna need that.

Time really flies so I'm gonna need some rest.

Lately, there hasn't been much going on. Last week the school orchestra performed at a regional fanfare. I'm really not surprised that we didn't make it through. I mean, we kinda stood up at the wrong time and looked really awkward while trying really hard not to burst out laughing. Camerata was good though. Bitch, we aced it.

Have I talked about Looking for Alaska? Probably not, but it's a good book. I'm really not much for writing reviews but it's a big step up from the book that we had to read for English.

I managed to clean up my room. Big time. I changed around a few things, put my clothes back in the closet and got rid of everything but a lamp from my desk.

TBH, I'm not getting much thrill out of the internet anymore. Or as much as I used to be anyway. I think...I might've gotten a life :O no. No, that's unheard of.

OH. I managed to order myself a limited edition SNSD  Album with a bonus poster :3 but it takes about 12 weeks or so...but until then, I'm pretty happy about it :D

For now, I'm just gonna go draw on my bedroom wall~

oh and someone remind me to buy some spray paint. I need some of that stuff.

A la prochaine~

"Not fuck, like in those movies. Not even have sex. Just sleep together, in the most innocent sense of the phrase. But I lacked courage(...)and I was gawky and she was gorgeous and I was hopelessly boring and she was endlessly fascinating. So I walked back to my room and collapsed on the bottom bunk, thinking that :

"If people were rain, I was a drizzle and she was a hurricane."

0 comments: