Pointless Post .__.

on Wednesday, June 27, 2012
I seriously need to get out of this house a LOT more often than I am already. 2 hours battlefield a day and 3 hours of computer on top of that plus an hour or two on maths as well. that's pretty much a school day wasted inside. I guess Mum just means to be protective so that we "don't talk to strangers" and get kidnapped 'n' stuff but I think 2 outings over two weeks is stretching it a bit. tumblr, facebook, blogger, 8tracks, hotmail as well as a whole lot of other sites are restricted until 4:30 in the afternoon. The weather really isn't helping. See, if I was alone at home (or if I had my own house), I'd probably be doing something productive right about now. With music blasting in the background.

SO. ICESKATING. Was pretty awesome. I'm assuming. Huh.

I need to find something to do. Other than computer. But nothing too productive. and since I'm limited to...5 kms of my house, something within my neighbourhood.

Oh wait, today's chin-up day.

That'll do, I guess.

Someone give me something to blog about. PLEASE.

A la Prochaine~

0 comments: