on Saturday, June 23, 2012
I think I can honestly say that this is the most excruciatingly slow internet that I have experienced in the last 16 and a half years. Even Internet Explorer at the airports were faster. Nevertheless, I'll probably get to the point. 

It's only been a day and a half, and our family is already bored to shits. The internet is practically dead and Mum limited me to 2 outings throughout the whole holidays. That'll undoubtedly change, but in the meantime, I'm stuck to: playing cello, playing piano, watching movies for the billionth time, drawing (on my wall, mainly), watching daytime tv, and probably trying to do something productive. 

You know what, I think I'm just gonna run around. Y'know, like run to different places rather than just driving, catching a bus or something. If I had a bike, then that would be heaps better but for now, I think my own legs will do. 

So while I'm waiting for my email to open, I'm gonna play three games of solitaire, three games of Hearts, run a lap around the world three times, become world famous, write a biography, come back and keep waiting for it to load.

A la Prochaine~

0 comments: