Seriously ._.

on Friday, June 29, 2012
When someone posts something from tumblr/reddit and take credit for it:

















But yeah, it's worse when they say "lol" or something. No offence. "lol" ain't the answer to everything. 

Overall more productive than usual. Only spent half as much time on the computer than usual which is still....about 3 hours. I managed to get about 5 hundred or so wallpapers so I guess it was worth it XD

Forgot to mention that THE SUN CAME OUT TODAY. It's good to see some blue sky again after these depressing, sullen, sulky, boring, greyish, dull, bitter, dismal, downcast, forlorn, glum, gloomy, despondent, bereav-- I think you get the point. 

Epitome. of. Awesome. right here. Damn, I should've kept going with parkour. Even the basics would've been good but I guess: coulda woulda shoulda. :/

Hamish and Andy are...well. they're just. awesome. I think.

A la Prochaine~

0 comments: