on Wednesday, September 11, 2013
I don't think I've ever been this excited for a two day break from school. It's just school in general that I enjoy being away from sometimes but if you were to go specific, it'd be something like walking the same route over and over to the point where I can close my eyes and walk my way to each of my classrooms. Two years man, not much has changed in terms of subjects. So yeah, I'm really pumped for this break so that I can, y'know, "spend some quality time at home preparing for upcoming assessment and catch up on any school work if need be". ahahahahahhahahahahahaano

Thank fuck, my french, english and math exams are over. OVER. This is the first time that it's ever just sunk in this quick that most of my exams are over. Same goes for QCS. Now all I have left is an IT exam (which isn't really IT anymore, it's just Film and TV), a concert on Saturday night, and a drama performance on Monday. Easy done. Since I'm putting pretty much my whole schedule for the next two weeks on, I might as well add that I have a rehearsal on Thursday night at the OMB and the concert for that is on that Saturday following at QPAC. So if there are any hit men out there, that's my schedule. Pleasure meeting you in advance.

I've never enjoyed a day like today (or yesterday for that matter). It was just so laid back. I don't wanna jinx it now so I'm lucky that there's a wooden table next to me as I'm typing this. It was just me n Eric at home. I spent the first few hours of the morning just checking out clothes on ASOS and American Apparel. Okay maybe not hours but hour, and I spent until Eric got up reading American Psycho. TB Rays vs Boston Red Sox was on so we watched that for a while. Then, since the weather was so fucking amazing today, we went outside and threw around Eric's new NFL ball. On the road. With no shoes on. At midday. I'll admit it wasn't the best decision but it was fun as hell. So there were a few times when we bumped the cars a little but hey, at least none of them went off.

The only downside to today was my attempt at creating something. I got a small spoonful of both Nutella and Peanut Butter, mixed em up a little and threw it in the microwave...for a whole minute. Another bad decision. I did my microwave dance and opened the thing up to find that it was BURNED. IT BURNED THE MIX LIKE IT BURNED MY HEART INTO ASHES OF REGRET. tears ensue.

Don't worry, I made another batch which tasted pretty good. Thing is, the failed batch literally looked like a pile of CRAP. I mean literally. I'm not exaggerating. Looked worse when I was tipping it out of its bowl. The second batch, I only put in for a total of 40 seconds: 20 seconds, took it out and mixed it, 20 seconds again. Threw it in the fridge and bam, PB and Nutella mix.

Wow ok, this post turned out to be pretty lengthy seeing as I kinda typed it up over the course of today. So yeah. I need a new theme for this blog I s2g. I got a new one for my tumblr but that was about it.

W/e i'm out of here.

You will always this read wrong.

The first time through anyway.

A la Prochaine

0 comments: