on Friday, August 2, 2013
So I was checking out these apartments in New York State because, y'know, that's what I do in my spare time now. And I found this 29800 square foot apartment on East Street with 20 bedrooms and 10 total baths for $120 000 000. 120 million USD. Putting aside the fact that it's not a simple "apartment", this picture was uploaded as part of the "tour":


Now, I know in the book it doesn't say that there's a fireplace and that it's a little smaller with bookshelves, etc. but this room is the closest thing I've found to the school room described in The Picture of Dorian Gray which I think is pretty awesome. Just puttin' it out there. If you're interested, this regal-as-fuck piece of property is on 66 East 11 Street, Out of Area, NY 10002. And if you end up buying it, contact me. Please. I implore you.

So the last few weeks have been something of a subtle hell to me: not enough to drive me literally insane, but enough to make me want to rip a few hairs out. International childish spawns from hell students for three weeks plus assessment. Two exams in the first two weeks, assessment handed in last week, and more to come next week. Come to think of it, I am currently (meant to be) preparing for assessment in all (7?) subjects. Plus Piano and Music Theory. Nationals is in October but we're preparing now. Music concerts are coming up too.

Let's just say I might need a breather.

Okay, maybe I'm blowing this all out of proportion but maybe all I need to do is set up a timetable and work from that.

Sorry for making this blog post seem like an excerpt from a diary entry but there's always that little red "x" icon on the top right of this window so feel free to click that.

If you didn't then, thank you, I love you, you're the best. *fistbump*

Lesson in Imagination

Actually, come to think of it, I'll just post a few gifs for you now.





Gif where you can change the direction just by thinking it.



A la Prochaine

0 comments: