on Wednesday, August 7, 2013
Hatchetfishes are the scariest things in the sea. These little motherfuckers pop up in the kraken's nightmares at night.

Don't look them up if you don't like scary fishies.

So I was lucky enough to get my English speech over and done with today. No doubt, I was nervous as fuck. My legs were shaking (or so Lemay tells me) and I think I paused too many times.

Otherwise, I did pretty well. I guess. I mean A+ is good right? Let's just say my reaction when I got my mark was something like this:
 














In other news, I had this craving for maccas because, y'know, I'm fat like that. Anyway, there's this deal where you can add an extra patty (or "beefing up your burger") so I decided to go with that plus an upsize to a large meal. After waiting for about ten minutes, I finally got my burger but it was little heavier but I suppose that's normal after adding an extra patty right? So I get home with my heavier-than-normal burger, I open it up and BAM, this is what I see:


Being the fatass that I am, I finished it (with the assistance of my drink which I definitely needed).

10/10 would eat again.

k, I'm gonna go order one now.

A la Prochaine~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love reading your blog. There arent that many good blogs like this in America. You are so funny and witty and you really make my day a lot better! What's your email? I would love to talk to you and get to know you!

Eddie said...

haha thanks and I'm glad I made your day. As to contacting me, I think it'd be a lot easier just going for my tumblr and asking me there seeing as I access that more often than my email.

I haven't been posting lately but I'll see what I can do in the coming days.