on Thursday, September 20, 2012

So every time you go to deactivate your facebook, if you ever do, it asks you if you're sure if you want to then tells you that 5 specific people will miss you. My reactions to each:
Probably not, maybe, nope (unfortunately), nope and I'm not sure. Oh well, looks like I'll just spend more time on tumblr and twitter.

Fourth day of work experience started off with a whole lot of nothing then a whole lot of everything. Since I didn't pack any food nor did I have the chance to buy anything, I pretty much starved for a day. I think we spent an hour packing up the rehearsal and another hour packing it all into trucks. When we got to Roma Street Parklands, we spent about 2.5 hours setting up the stage. Never. Again. Gettin' real tired of your shit, double basses.

What I like about the stage crew is that we can swear at each other even though we've only known each other for about 5 hours in total. Like: "OI STEVE, CAN YOU GET ME SOME PEGS, THIS FUCKING MUSIC WON'T STAY RIGHT." So yeah, it's pretty casual.

The couple next door had a baby.











Oh my fuck, she's cute. Melodie (or Melody, I'm not sure) she's not even a month old but she's gonna be one hell of a kid. I got to hold her and I'm so ajsdkfl;ajskgdl;ajfdkl;sajfkdl;ajgklad;fj kdlsa;kjfkla right now.

It's so beautiful how life can be brought to the world in such a small package. It's so... I dunno, inexplicably amazing.

Well, looks like I've found my soft spot.

Made a new personal blog which can be found here.

Well, I guess, for now,

A la Prochaine~

0 comments: