i am so done.

on Wednesday, September 19, 2012
Holy crap. QSO is way too good. You hear them play some fairly simple piece and you think, yeah, well, that was pretty hard and they did it well so good for them. But then you hear them play Flight of the Bumblebee as if it's the easiest thing they've ever done and Mitch and I were like



































Thing is with these guys, it's just that they walk in on their first rehearsal and when they start, they do a whole piece in one go. And the end, I just wanted to clap but apparently everyone else thought it was crap. well, y'know, they thought there were heaps of flaws. 

I still can't get over how amazing the auditorium is. The acoustics are amazing and with the music, it's just magical. If I had a camera if only I had a camera, I'd take a billion pictures of it but then again, there's this sign on the door prohibiting unauthorised photography TT^TT STILL, it's probably gonna be knocked down in the next year because they're moving to the new ABC building in Southbank. I don't even know how many steinway grands they have. Maybe before they abandon the building, I'll ask if I can take a few pictures. 

But for now, I'm just trying to find a way to describe my situation about a specific person as subtly as possible. Without giving away who or what it's about. 

While I'm trying to figure that out, I'll just go and watch Alfie.

As always,

A la Prochaine.

0 comments: