Last day of work experience D':

on Friday, September 21, 2012
Last day of work experience was unforgettable. Seriously, I think this whole "experience" thing was amazing. It started off pretty bland with photocopying and book-moving but it ended with a full scale professional concert.

Today started off with a half-day in the office. It seemed a little boring but we got through it. Putting stickers on envelopes and putting stuff in the envelopes doesn't seem to hard until you realise that half the "stickers" are actually stickers. I ended up writing names and addresses onto the envelopes. After that was done, we finished at around 12:15 and left with a bit of chocolate from our supervisor.

What sucked was that I forgot my Go Card so I walked around West End for a bit until my bus came along and I got charged around twice as much as I should've because I didn't have my ID card. -sigh-

Having gone to Garden City to buy a CD, I bumped into Cyrus and Ray at their work experience place :D They happened to be working at eCosway which was funny because I didn't think that either of their accents were going to help them sell anything. Mum ended up buying something from the shop so I had a lot of time to talk to the boys.

ROMA STREET. Oh god, the place is beautiful. I took a few pictures and yeah, I can't get them up, but I'll try. I spent the first 15 minutes doing a stage-check and the next two hours were spent handing out flyers. In other words, talking to strangers. I dunno about you, but I find that a lot of fun. I came across a French couple who were talking and looking at a laptop they brought along. I had a bit of a chat with them and told them I was studying French at school. The girl turned the laptop so that it was facing me and it turns out, she was skyping with her parents overseas. That's pretty sweet. So yeah, it was fun.

To be honest, I think I'll actually miss my work place. The people there are so nice and I can even use the kitchen whenever I want to make some tea with biscuits. From the cute girl in marketing to the Stage setup Manager, they've made my work experience awesome so a big shoutout to them.
Even though they'll never see it anyway. Oh well. 

So yeah, I don't know what to do now. I'll be leaving for China in about 20-something hours from now. I'll just post this thing from the Oatmeal about dogs:
You can find the original post here.

Well have a good holiday for those who are on holidays and for those who aren't, well, I dunno, good luck in  trying to get laid or sumthin', loljk, I dunno. 

How about just,

A la Prochaine~

I think that works.







0 comments: