Welp~

on Saturday, May 14, 2011
Well yesterday... I heard one of the darkest stories ever...irl
and she said it was pathetic... to be honest, i thought it was pretty...sad
I mean, what kinda guy does shit like that? *shakes head* it actually made me think...what might've happened to that guy in the past to make him do that?

i've been thinking over it a lot recently...

hmmmm

I think...i'm gonna start...analysing things verrry closely.

I WAS GONNA WRITE SOMETHING REALLY IMPORTANT THEN I FORG--

oh...

great, so...a blue-tongued lizard has taken a shit on our bathroom floor...

and he's not paying rent D:<
LOLjks i dun mind anywayz~~

..as long as he cleans up after himself = =

FUCK it's cold. Actually, it's not too bad, it's just that my lips are getting...dry? i dunno but at least i get to wear my hoodies~

well, how does that look? I took it sometime last year but i didn't bother publishing it...


now, seeing as Cathie told me to "check out" Chuck Bass...I did.
He seems, to me, like a bit of a jerk :P

anyway, ima go think some more...or i could watch the mentalist...

fuckit, i'm gonna go to sleep :P

0 comments: