PLANS

on Saturday, May 7, 2011
I. HAVE A PLAN.

because i'm bored shitless even though i have stuff to do. and because i'm just... tired.

so i'm gonna go along and write something about them based on psychological analysis. NOT on my personal opinion but analysis through observation. Example: Such and Such wears a ring on his finger and is constantly  playing with it and changing standing positions while playing with a pen in his hand. He's standing in line for a job interview at Maccas. This, you can tell, is his first interview. The occasional biting of the lip comes to support this. The habit is then brought up from something else. At one change of position, scars can be just been seen, signifying family/relationship issues, confusion, etc..

For the sake of psychological experimenting (and other reasons), I've actually cut myself to...observe...things...

Yeah so, that's how bored i freaking am. at the same time, i'm gonna continue to watch the mentalist and play blackjack at the same time :P

HEY. GUESS WHAT.

I cleaned up my Room XDDDD
now it looks...REALLY clean. Threw out some stuff i didn't need and added a poster, a speaker system and more space for exercise :P

AND.

MY braces are GONE. So now my teeth look surprisingly smooth and straight.

Should be about it :D

kthxbye

0 comments: