hmmm

on Sunday, May 29, 2011
It seems to me...that every time i blog, i seem to be wanting to hit something or breaking someone's neck.

Hmph

Great so i think i'll just do a quick run of the week

2 concerts, a competition, exams (one when where i actually felt like throwing up afterwards), and then there was yesterday
So like any other saturday, i wake up at around 7 to get ready for an 8:30 piano lesson. afterwards, i have a cello lesson from 10:30 till 11:30 and from there i go straight to QYO for about 3 hours. 5 hours in total. yesterday, though was special. I was a guest at a wedding banquet. My parents picked me up late (as usual) but just as we thought nothing could've gone worse, they did (murphy's law)
i've finished getting changed after being rushed frantically by my mum who was standing right outside the toilet door, i come out looking ridiculous but it was ok. we're about halfway to the hotel when i realise my ipod's gone.
great

gone :P

i kinda let it go...after spending another hour looking for the damn thing all over OMB.

wedding went on for like...ages. We got home at about 11:30 but i didn't sleep until about 1 or 2
...
can't say it's a first.

Huh

Welp on the upside, i watched about 6 episodes of the mentalist today~~    XD

Alright, I'm out

kthxbye

0 comments: