Ever heard of Streetlamp?

on Sunday, April 7, 2013












What? No. No. Nonononono. No, I said "bow to your leader" not thi-- Charles. CHARLES? CHARLES, WHERE ARE YOU. CHARLES HELP. Goddammit, they're everywhere. 

^From somewhere on reddit.

So while I'm busy losing a lot of my social capability/life, my fingers have been getting pretty warm just playing piano, coding stuff and putting them close to the computer screen. The only times I've left the house were when I went training, visiting my auntie's shop in Southbank and going outside to get the pizza delivery which was...pretty warming because that's what pizza does: warms up the hearts as much as it does the roof of your mouth.

In our family, my brother is the guy who you go to to talk about CDs, albums and stuff. I, on the other hand, am all about movies. Well, almost. If I'm not talking about martial arts or complaining about piano, I'll be at least thinking about movies. If I can find a movie that is based mainly around martial arts then the next time you see me, I'll probably be going crazy over it. Kinda like I did over Person of Interest.

So this latest movie is called A Company Man (회ė‚Žė›). My guess: it's probably rated R18+ but I watched it because I'm a rebel at heart. Anyway, it's about a guy who is your everyday suit-and-tie kind of worker except for the fact that he works for a very special kind of company. Ji Hyeong-do (So Ji-Sub) works for an organization of highly trained assassins disguised as a section chief at a metal trading company. Nobody suspects a killer to have feelings, especially not the best contract killer in the company. But when Hyeong-do falls in love with Su-yeon (Lee Mi-Yeon), he begins to feel guilty of his murderous and bloody past and wants to leave the company. Everyone knows that one does not simply leave a company of murderers without being hunted.

Good movie, lots of action. 9/10 could've had more daylight fight scenes and less dark scenes. Maybe a little more romance? More passion in the fighting to make it more personal. It was still great though.

I'm not sure if you're familiar of the legendary Streetlamp Le Moose. I'll just leave that there. And for what it's worth, it's worth the read.

So I'm done. I did this over two days which...is an accomplishment for me so



A la Prochaine~

0 comments: