Korea Update~

on Wednesday, July 11, 2012
so. I'm in Korea. Not bad huh? Not bad my arse. It's only been a day and we've been swearing sweating our heads off. It's really humid. Like, it's cloudy, it rains every now and then but there's always that...that, umm, what's the word, it's not exactly suffocating but like...i dunno, if you find out, tell me but it's just that ___something___ heat. The food here's pretty awesome. Just a buffet for every meal of the day. We had sausages, bacon, bread and heaps more for breakfast and for lunch we had rice with some pork and veggies i think? and dinner was the best: marinated beef and kimchi with rice and some spinach. To help it down, there was an unlimited supply of icy cold water.

Since I'm not the kind of Asian who takes a photo of all the food he sees, you won't be seeing any pictures. Just use your imagination~

With this kind of heat, I'm pretty sure that everyone has to drink at least 6 litres of water a day to keep hydrated. By everyone, I just mean the people involved in the Championships.

So yeah, that's the update. For now anyway.

Dude this place is massive.

A la Prochaine~

0 comments: