I'm sorry about this post, I was kinda half asleep

on Wednesday, July 25, 2012
0.1
That was how close I was to winning. Or tying at least. Zero point fucking one. After all those training sessions. The intense heat, the pain, the never-ending outlet of sweat got me a silver medal. First days are always the hardest. 

The last 10 days have passed way too quickly. I don't like the way things ended. What was meant to be a hug and a few words turned out to be nothing at all. Things happened too quickly. She became too attached too quickly. Things went awkward for two days then she thought it was all good but I was still trying to figure things out.

Two years difference, a thousand kilometers distance and a different taste in a lot of things. It was never going to work out. In addition, I wasn't even ready for a relationship, let alone a long distance one. At least the last three days made for a painless ending only it takes a little while for the scratch marks to fade. 

0 comments: