on Monday, July 11, 2011
I think...it's safe to say... that...
I'M SICK OF ALL THIS SHIT.

Seriously, I heard everything Nick said and i'm pretty sure i know about it too. I'm sitting just about on the same line. One more little poke and i'm done. Down that abyss and gone.

You should all know that by now.

They ask me am I ok
they ask me if I'm happy
are they asking me that because of the shit that's been thrown at me
or am I just a little snappy
and they genuinely care.
  -Eminem

Welp, just like Nick said: "They ask you "you Ok?" and you say "Yeah I'm fine" but no of course you're not fine. Pfft you're not doing well at all. Something's happening but you hide it. You wear a mask."

Why... does that ... relate...to everyone?

Being insecure. It sucks. It makes you feel so shit. Self harm kicks in. 

Found this off Tumblr:

It sometimes sucks having a thing with someone so attractive.

Sure, they’re yours.. But there’s always people flirting with them. Someone who wants to get in between you two. And that’s when the jealousy and insecurity comes in. You don’t feel worth having them. You get jealous of every single person that talks to them. You just feel like shit.

Huh. All black n white... I guess for now, I'll just stick with the card tricks and my ukulele.

and-- oh fuck school = ="
And i'm just sitting here on the computer listening to my hag of a grandmother rub in how i have to go to school...

and hey, i thought i needed something more...optimistic so here you go

 ;D Love you babe ♥

A la prochaine~

0 comments: