Huh

on Saturday, July 2, 2011
So yeah i figured this out a while ago but i guess i just didn't realise it...

I suck.

I don't know how many people have told me that or something close to it because i've actually lost count.

I'm your stereotypical Depressed Musician if you want. Which is why, I figured, I don't talk to people much and vice versa. People can get a big frustrated when they talk to me. I mean not always but...yeah

No ones fault but mine and my blood. It's genetic = ="

I just counted 34...+3

There was this guy, he was asked to go to an asylum to cure this patient. All the guy said were these words:
I'm sorry.
I was wrong.
I need you.
I love you.
Thank you.
He repeated these for weeks and finally the patient was cured and in a stable mental condition. Just goes to show how powerful words can be. I found that therewere a few of those words that I said quite often.

So... I'm gonna go write in my diary so I don't release all this shit into public...

A la prochaine~

0 comments: