on Saturday, June 25, 2011
huh, so i need something to blog about...

well i don't really express much through internet compared to my diary~~

Sleep-over at Nic's last night~~ His mum kept throwing clothes at me to try on = =" but i gotta admit, they were pretty ncie clothes :P

Srsly, i think i'm using those headphones just the way Cathie told me :D blocking out the world through music~


29 WAYS TO STAY CREATIVE from TO-FU on Vimeo.

^Try them~~  i think

Thoughts running through my head:
Cathie
Sleep
Music
Tumblr
Running away
Cathie
Parkour~
~~

It sometimes feels like a strange movie, you know, it's all so weird that sometimes I wonder if it is really happening.
   -Eminem

Something in my brain kinda acts like alcohol: you can go one way or another...i normally go downhill. Once i start, it kinda snowballs downhill.
So right now, my head is kinda going:
Fuck
Where's the knife?
Kill me now.
Sleep
Missing Cathie
Bored.
= ="

just a little insight on how my brain rolls :P




Help.

0 comments: