on Wednesday, June 29, 2011
Chyeah XD finally have something to read~~

it's raining~
and i feel dead.
i think i need to get away from home for a bit. just run away or something...
so i'm sick...but i manage to stay up till 2 in the morning? mmk then.

Aannyway. I want to rearrange my room :P should be fun. just throwing out things that weren't mine in the first place~~

-sigh-
holidays are kinda boring = =" and my dad's mum is over from Taiwan which doesn't make things any better.

LOL. My bro's friend came over for a sleepover. MAN they're loud. they were watching Borat and Don't mess with the Zohan till about 2-ish. they're both a bit cocky :P but otherwise they're ok.

I have...a strange obsession with...
~~
squiggles. :P i just happen to use them a lot. at the end of ANY sentence, i just throw one in for the hell of it :D

mmk i should just finish there~~

à la prochaine ;D

0 comments: