Well then...

on Wednesday, April 20, 2011
Well guys...
I'M BACK XDDDDD

It's been a while and a lot has changed~
i started a new blog, went overseas and back, got a beautiful girlfriend, etc., etc.

Well it was my friends birthday the other day and they were going to watch HOP
but they're 15...
...Ummm... yeah so me n Cathie are just kinda...

Bitch, please.
Bitch, Please.











At first when they mentioned it...
Me (at first): image
Then when they told me they weren't kidding...
image
Aaaanyway,
we went and watched Sucker Punch instead. Now a suggestion. It's kinda weird and random so i wouldn't bother...but i do like fight scenes :P

Just a thought now...

tell me in the cbox? (this is gonna be interesting)
mine was Limitless which is pretty EPIC cause the guy's name is Edward which just happens to be my first name too...

so yeah i wanna hear from you :P

that's all good~ now i'm gonna go for a bit of a run just....you know, chill :P

kthxbye~

0 comments: