on Wednesday, April 27, 2011
There's this thought that's constantly stuck in the back of my head...
I pretty much goes:
"Never get too attached to anyone 'cause when they leave, you're the one who's gonna get hurt."
I forgot who told me that but I guess for me...it's too late. 

So my parents are worried about me having a girlfriend and the fact that she's a distraction and will keep me from concentrating...Well yeah, ok, i think of Cathie...a lot. But still, how does that affect my marks? 

OK

Hold on.

I think I'm gonna rage.
I just read someone's blog a bit more precisely than I should have.
Now I don't rage at people out of my family so this is a rarity. And this guy likes to fight.

Ima give him one.

I will not tolerate this BULLSHIT. You rage, at such little things. The tiniest push of a button and you will freaking explode. Your blog deserves some spamming or some MAJOR defamation. That means I will get a whole lot of people to read your blog and comment and troll that blog. That doesn't mean you're gonna get popular. No. It means the complete opposite. You. Are going to face a LOT of questions. I mean seriously, what the actual fuck are you thinking? You dissed me and her, like that, and you're expecting me to take that lightly? Look, normally I couldn't care less about what some people say but this, man, this just crossed the line. I could poke and prod you every single day, but what good would that be? What profit would that bring me? Nothing. And nor does raging at everything. Don't sweat the small stuff or you're gonna drown yourself man.

Damn, I hate raging = ="

Alright, I think it's all goods now~~

 I should really be getting on to my English...

0 comments: