Crazy In Love

on Saturday, October 26, 2013
so this guy popped up on tumblr



holy. fucking. shit. He wins. Not even Trocki has anything on this guy. And HIS HAIR. HIS HAIR. IT'S SO SOFT AND WOOSH WOOSH.

his jeans too. They're really skinny. but godDAMN he's fabulous.

Anyway, this will probably be my last post before my schooling life is over because: a) I have all assessment for five of the six subjects that I haven't already completed and b) I need to re-prepare for my AmusA exam for piano again since I fucked the last one up.

Yesterday marked my last official concert in my schooling life. I don't think it has quite settled in for me yet so I'll take some time for that to sink. I can honestly say that that was the best concert I have ever taken in part in for school. It really was amazing. Not just the concert itself but the people who participated really made it worth it.

So that's that for now. That's my diary, my life, etc. Thank you for asking.

here's Ed Norton with Jimmy Fallon playing Egg Russian Roulette




I love this guy.

A la Prochaine

0 comments: