Since when were titles mandatory?

on Monday, July 1, 2013
List of songs that I kinda found
Youtube Linked Song - Artist
Ocean - John Butler (Listen to the studio version)
The Earth is Not a Cold Dead Place (album) - Explosions in the Sky
Pretty much anything by EITS
Resolution - Matt Corby
Suit and Tie Jazz Cover - The Stepkids
Trojans - Atlas Genius
Pretty much anything by Atlas Genius
83 (Original Mix) - Hey Today!
Unchained Melody - Righteous Brothers
Junk of the Heart - The Kooks
First Movement of "Three Beats for Beatbox flute" - Greg Pattillo
A Drop in the Ocean - Ron Pope
Delight - Jamie Berry ft. Octavia Rose

There are probably more but that's just it so far.

Holidays huh? So far so good. I've actually been getting a life. I've changed up the layout of my room for the third time this year. Aside from a few things, I guess it's looking ok.

On a second thought, I've been having to balance my fun out by doing a lot more work than I expected. Just a few days ago, I was given six theory practice test papers to work on, each that take about 2 - 3 hours to complete. Seeing as I need three done by the end of the holidays, I should probably get to work. I've already done one so that's not too bad. Still I have three handouts to memorise. Three encyclopedic handouts. It's not that bad. really.

Still, I've been having a lot of fun learning stuff. I'm learning American Sign Language. Funny though. I used to think that there was only one sign language. turns out there are a few more. There's francophone, Ethiopian, Somali, South African, American (originated in France), Chinese, Korean, Japanese, etc. the list goes on. American Sign Language seems the easiest.

Did you know: the Hogwarts motto is "draco dormiens nunquam titillandus" which is latin for "Never tickle a sleeping dragon".

Learning every day huh?

A la Prochaine~

0 comments: