I'm a genius

on Saturday, June 8, 2013
loljk. No but seriously, I found out a way for you guys to view my old posts. Since I couldn't find a way to implement an archives page there was a "navigation" button around. So here's the plan. You "Restore Down" the page then maximize the page again so that when you scroll down to the bottom of the page, there should be a thing that says "OLDER POSTS" and there you go :) The awesome thing about it is that: a) the music keeps going and b) it stays like that the whole time.

In celebration of this EPIC discovery, here's a drink mix chart.
Click to Enlarge

















You're Welcome

And then there's this:













An 11LB NUTELLA JAR
11 FUCKING POUNDS. OF HOLY. HEAVEN-SYRUP.
















There's an Amazon Link HERE. So here's the deal: if you buy me one of those in good condition I will love you forever. Like, legit.

Just sayin'.

A la Prochaine~


0 comments: