Practice makes perfect.

on Friday, March 29, 2013
Me: Three day school week, exams are all over man, I think I've earned some time for myself and maybe a
little space to breathe. What do you think?
Life:

































Thanks Stephen.

So I think the word "practice" is the word of the week/and a half. For the last week and a half, I've been practicing a few things: French speaking exam, QCS, Formal dancing and a shitload of piano.

French wasn't too bad. Not much to discuss. QCS, wasn't too bad aside from sitting on my backside for nearly five hours. Contrary to popular opinion on the test it really wasn't that bad. I just didn't have any clue as to what I could've named my article so I called it a description since it was one of the choices given.

Formal dancing. Well...easy? I guess. I think a lot of the time, a lot of the guys/a few girls need to grow up a little and maybe get over the whole "cooties" thing unless of course you have some kind of mild to very infectious disease. Aside from all that, I think it was good but the dances were the folkiest folk dances you could possibly get. Last time I checked, we weren't living in Sherwood Forest with Robin Hood and Co. It was surprisingly easy to dance with someone nearly half your height.

Piano. Piano piano piano. I think over the last 2 months, I've actually gotten a little strange. Increased amounts of piano playing leads to the increasing size of particular areas of the brain which could lead to pressure onto other areas of the brain, making them smaller. Of course this is my bullshitting creative area describing what I imagine to happen. This, obviously isn't the case. What I mean is that some much time has been spent on those areas that others are neglected and become smaller. Whichever part controls my social capability and my ability to interact with people I know has evidently gotten smaller while the side the sorts out the logical stuff has probably taken over. SO I think I should get out more.

My piano tutor set my goals to reach by particular times. She said that 5 hours a day minimum should do the trick. To be honest, I think it'll work. I'm just worried that I'll be as insane as my QYO conductor. And that's pretty crazy.

In the meantime, I'll watch some more of Deja Vu since I haven't quite finished it yet and I'll wait for the next Person of Interest to come out. Actually, I'll get the SLAVE *cough* Ben to download it for me.

Maybe, I'll just go back to watching parkour videos.

Yeah, that'll do it.

A la Prochaine~

FFS is is practice or practise? I know one of them is a verb and the other's a noun.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

REally...and that, ladiEs And gentlemen, is why I dropped piano in yeaR 7. Still, I reckoN Anyone who prActises for five hours every siNgle Day must be pretty dedicated! Jee...Keep up the gOod work, and don't Stop playing music for tHe world!

Eddie said...

haha good one :) how did you find me anyway? Try using a harder code next time, make things a little more interesting :)

Anonymous said...

One of your FI friends redirected me here with that little message for you.